Modern cities can not be imagined without aluminium. Pedestrian, facade, window and sliding systems, formwork, scaffolding and everything you need to implement any innovative construction plans are built from it..
Aluminium windows and doors
Your building should serve several generations or withstand production loads? The right choice will be aluminium windows and doors. This is primarily the safety of your home - they are functional and durable..
• Aluminium windows and doors look aesthetically pleasing;
• Have excellent light transmission capacity;
• Provide high sound insulation properties;
• Aluminium windows and doors do not warp at any temperature, the aluminium profile does not become brittle;
• Products made of aluminium alloys do not harm the environment and Your health throughout the life of the product.
Important! The testing of the aluminium profile proved that it is non-toxic, does not release harmful substances to human health and is suitable for recycling.
Aluminium facade systems
Buildings with aluminium facades attract attention and make it possible to realize all the interesting ideas of designers and architects. The facades of aluminium combine an affordable price and high quality. In addition, there are a number of advantages that have facade systems made of aluminium:
• High level of sound insulation;
• Long service life;
• In buildings with such structures it is always light and warm;
• Such facades can be used for decoration of shopping and entertainment centres, educational institutions, industrial buildings, banks and many other buildings.
Aluminium sliding systems
Aluminium sliding systems - are the ideal modern solution for glazing exits to balconies, winter gardens, swimming pools, verandas and terraces. Such systems can be installed inside and outside the building, they are also ideal for glazing large openings. They will easily become part of the interior, preserving an excellent panoramic view. Aluminium sliding systems are resistant to sharp changes in temperature, moisture and other negative effects, as well as stylish design, emphasizes the attractive appearance of any type of building.
Owing to increased strength, speed of construction and significant savings, the construction of monolithic structures is gaining popularity. Due to this, aluminium formwork has become one of the most frequently used and necessary materials, as it ensures compliance with all the requirements of strength, stiffness, simplicity in operation and repair. Also ease of installation and dismantling and convenient transportation, the possibility of repeated use, resistance to corrosion and light weight increase its relevance.
Aluminium roller shutters are very popular according to statistics - about 90% of all roller shutters are made of aluminium because of their lightness, strength and corrosion-resistant metal. They are used both for residential and commercial premises, garages, warehouses and other facilities. Rollets reliably protect the premises from unauthorized entry and acts of vandalism.